OK people, listen up. It’s waaaaay past time for a new about Leslie page. And since I am plagued by short attention span theatre syndrome, you are going to get this in a Top
Ten Five (I got bored) list:
- The site director and owner of SavvyAuthors.com where she sits behind the curtain most days turning interweb knobs and twisting network dials.
- A complete and total slacker-writer who, if she does not get off her laurels and WRITE, is going to be flayed by the very talented writers who keep SavvyAuthors going.
- A rabid hiker who, when not on the trail, pours over the REI catalog, Sierra Trading Post website, and tries to justify buying more gear to shave another 1/2 ounce off her base pack weight.
- A medical device consultant who, when not hiking or thinking about hiking, occasionally works helping companies bring exceptionally cool and useful medical devices to market.
- An enthusiastic grandmother of the two cutest babies on the planet!!!!
OK, I’m out..time to see what the PCT Facebook group is up too….